Introduction; Getting to know me.

 Hello my name is Magnolia Altamirano, I just moved to Alaska in June 2020; due to my husband getting orders to relocate to Eielson AFB. I am the mother to 2 girls and 2 boys. I have 2 annoying dogs and a grumpy old lady cat. 

I Love to Paint; I recently discovered it actually. I had never painted before. I've always just stuck to drawing and coloring in color pencils. I started painting and experimenting with paint during the pandemic; I got a very bad pulmonary infection before it all started and was out of commission for several months, so I saw this as an opportunity to get back to what I love. After being in the medical field for over 8 years I thought it was time to do what I’ve always wanted to do. 

I have a couple pieces i would love to buy, but unfortunately can’t afford to, so sadly i don’t own a lot of art. I am hoping to change that soon! 

I just moved here so I haven't had the chance to participate in “First Fridays” . I am reaching out to a couple places but with that being said I’m just starting to inventory the artwork I have available. I’ve done a couple “Bazaar Events” that have given me a good turn up, but I am hoping this year I will be able to extend a bit further. 

I love  going to Art Museums, my husband and I are hoping to plan a trip through Europe to see all that beautiful Art Culture (hopefully soon; he gets deployed too much) 


Comments

  1. I love going to art museums too. I started my teaching career at EAFB. My nephew and his family are currently stationed there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to art museums as well! My favorite exhibits to go to are the modern art exhibits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment